dina utami

It's Where I Put My Words and Anything I'd Like to Keep in Mind

Sunday, January 06, 2008

in line

I feel like I am in a queue.
It seems to be a long one.
There's not much I can do during waiting but I have choices.
I could just wondering when my turn will be, looking forward over and over again or I could try to enjoy the process of waiting.I could try to chat with the people surround me, bring an MP3 player or books to read.
Hmm..Let's see..First choice will make me reckless and exhausted. The second one seem to be better.
The Best is of course to not wait too long..coz' I really dunno how long I have to wait.
I am afraid I am not so though.
What if I give up?
Is there any guarantee that if I keep on waiting someday there will come my turn?
What if it does'nt?
Should I set a limit? you know..like wait till July and then stop.

ohh..

Dear God..please don't let me wait too long..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home