dina utami

It's Where I Put My Words and Anything I'd Like to Keep in Mind

Monday, January 07, 2008

...my new heaven on earth is called Homerian Library



This library is'nt far from my house. It's different from my university library or a book rental. They have the collection of many interesting books, dvd and cd, from indonesia and abroad. They also sell and buy old books. The owner is a truly book hunter. I love their collection.
Having too much leisure time, I can do anything I want, and since I love books soo much..this is my new heaven on earth.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what..how come there aren't a lot of libraries in Jakarta??Like we should have one in every neighborhood.Instead of the never ending chain of malls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home