dina utami

It's Where I Put My Words and Anything I'd Like to Keep in Mind

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

6 students came to my house at very late night..

Yesterday was the exam day of Computer Animation course, it's the deadline of the assignment I gave to my students, as a final project course, more than 5 months earlier. And what happened was only one group submitted it. I felt so disappointed :(

They had my dispensation last semester in another course and I guess they thought..this time I'll just be nice again.. :(
I think they should learned not to count on other people kindness to succeed.. so I gave them up to 00.00 a.m

and at 11.00 p.m 6 of them came to my house at submit it..OH MY GOD!!!
I am so tired..so sleepy..and yet they're my student..unmotivated ones for sure but still..

anyway..they said they had to go right away to find lecture material for another exam the next morning..
ouw dear..

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Innuendo said...

kalo kata orang melayu, dikasi hati minta jantung hiiihi

saya kesini mau ngelamar buat iki...wkekkekekk

*yaaah commentnya belom disetting..untung msh punya blogspot acct

 

Post a Comment

<< Home