dina utami

It's Where I Put My Words and Anything I'd Like to Keep in Mind

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another Mixed Up Dream

Friday night I watched Radit&Jani at 21 theater with some friends. The movie was filled with uncontrolled emotion, anger, tear, laugh, love, over and over again, a bit boring. There're many episodes describing how miserable they're life was, especially Anjani, who could choose to live otherwise, and that episodes would end with Radit asking Anjani "Are you happy?" and she'd answered "I am".

I wanna puke :p

However, during the movie, a memoir of someone kept emblazoned in my mind. All the chat we used to have, about love and rationality. He said that in real life, people are often have to make rational decisions. He also said that inside a men, there's one thing that'll never be gone, responsibility.
Our story ended pretty much the same way with those Radit&Jani had.. :(

Anyway...that night I dreamt of him and we're together. In a war. What??!!

YeP! in a war! :))

He's a guerrilla, and we're fighting together. Although we suffered from hunger, exhausted from long period of running and hiding, our life's threatened, and we almost got killed everyday..
but I am happy with the life I had with him =)) (note: on the dream)

I woke up the next day and wondered why I had such a dream.

Then, I remember that I recently read "Confession of an economic hit man". There're two character I admired the most on that book. The president of Ecuador, Roldos, and the president of Panama, Torrijos. Both were an idealist who fought for their poeple against corporatocracy, and they're both assassinated.

also, back then, there were moment when he missed me so much and he wrote a message "Sending you a hug as huge as Merapi mountain". He said that it's what 'CHE' used to say to his wife when he missed her during revolution, because he traveled a lot.

I guess that must be it.

Well, Dina, that is what happen when you're life's so boring and you run into books & movies, you're sucked into it, living the characters life then it got mixed up with your own :D

3 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, borong abis film nyaa...
din, nyilih heroes 2, due rung ?

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ceritanya sama persis kayak ceritamu din???
Sama yang mana niiyyyyy,hehehe??
Yang ituuuuu yaa???

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger dinautami said...

gak sama persis..cuma ada beberapa yang sama, terutama bagian rasional dan tanggung jawab. weleh..bukan yang aku ceritain itu thee..beda lagi.

Believe me..my love life SUCKS :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home