dina utami

It's Where I Put My Words and Anything I'd Like to Keep in Mind

Sunday, February 03, 2008

love life summary

In summary, this is what happened in my love life.
* I liked a men but he did not like me.
* A men liked me but I did not like him.
* I liked a men and he liked me, but there's always something on the way: distance, religion, marital status :p
* I liked him, he liked me..last awhile, then feeling's gone of many reasons.

How am I ever get married?

I'll never know............*bwahahahaha

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mesti akan datang dengan sendirinya din. Tenang aja..
kurang mu apa sih,
cuman kurang ini itu, haha, banyak lebih e

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina..
aku baru buka2 blogmu :)

iya din, tenang aja :)
seperti yang kubilang padamu dulu

ntar juga dateng yang terbaik buat kamu..tunggu aja yah :D

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curhat...curhat
Masi sebel gak din????
Ke jakarta lagi aja:P

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger dinautami said...

hehe..gak sebel kok the..cuma meratapi nasib kekekekekek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home